How To Style an Easy Ponytail for Curly Hair
Well, this hairstyle tutorial is fantastic for sweet girls like you who have curly hair. The tutorial is pretty easy, so you can find a very cool way to dress your hair up or down.
It is a simple side ponytail that is easy enough to wear every day and that is stunning enough to catch others’ attention. The final result will be better if you style the hair look with second hair. To get the look, what you need are several bobby pins.
When you are tired of going out with your windy hair, or you are sick of keeping getting your hair off your face, just try this style.
The style looks more beautiful if you decorate it with a jewelled pin or comb at the back. Or you can spice the makeover up by adding a hair band or wearing a elegant hat.
Hairstyle Tutorial: How To Style Easy Twisted Pony For Curly Hair
What You Need:
- A few bobby pins
- A clear elastic
How To Style:
- Start with sweeping your hair back off your face.
- Pick up a section of hair from either side of your face to create the first twist. Cross the two sections of hair over to style a twist at the back of your head. Use a bobby pin to hold it in place.
- Repeat step 2 with hair bunches from around your ears. You can make these two sections bigger than those in step 2, and cross them over below the first twist at the back to create your second twist. Secure twist in place by sliding a bobby pin horizontally through it.
- Style your side ponytail. Sweep your hair over one shoulder and secure it with a clear elastic. Take a small section of hair from underneath the pony and wrap it around the base of the pony, and secure it with a bobby pin. The elastic is for extra hold. You can omit it in case that you don’t have any.
Tips Of Styling
- To suit your face shape better, you can have as little or as much volume you like instead of making it a side part at the front.
- If you want extra volume, backcomb your hair at the crown gently, or use styling powder to achieve the same effect.